Private (1-on-1) Training
Our 1-on-1 Private Training sessions allow for a more personal and individualized approach to strength training and conditioning. Our strength and conditioning coaches will create a specific program for your specific needs as a hockey player based on assessments and evaluations throughout the sessions.
The athlete will receive a customized workout card to record their progress and help keep them stay accountable toward strength gains and progressions.
|$60 per session|
For more information or scheduling, please contact:
Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
FLEX Training: Strength & Conditioning
(13 years of age or older)
A program designed with the athlete's busy schedule in mind. This comprehensive, hockey-specific program focuses on increasing a player's strength and conditioning level, giving the athlete flexibility in their training.
• 60-minute sessions focused on developing, increasing, and maintaining strength and stamina levels in a safe, structured, and positive environment.
• Learn how to strength train efficiently, effectively, and safely.
• Small group training that allows for active and hands-on coaching with attention to detail.
• Exercises specific to the on-ice demands of a hockey player.
|Number of Sessions||Cost|
|5 Session Pass||$75|
|10 Session Pass||$125|
Must Reserve Spot on Specific Dates and Times ahead of time.
2. Pay: Whether you buy a single session or a pass, always check in at front desk prior to 1st session to pay.
NOTE: If you call to schedule less than one week in advance, if other players are signed up for the specific date you want, we will book the session.